Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 6

Good morning.
I am a little slow today. It feels like Monday!
The good thing is that it is warming up. It is over 40. WOW, it is a heat wave!
Kai is in the front seat working ( she gets car sick ) so I am being kind and not giving her grief about it. I am starting to enjoy the back, I sit at the table and write or wattch for Rapors. It is my own personal space.............. and I need it.
We are leaving Albaquerque and driving on to Tempe to Gabe's.. We are arriving a few days eary
so he will be surprised. Happy I hope.
Even though I am looking forward to seeing them ( Gabe and Laney ) I hate to leave New
Mexico. I feel so healthy here. It feels like my soul has been set free.
I think it is another sleepy day for the boys. They are snuggled up together, feet hanging off the edge of the couch......... have I said before what a hard life they have? They really are a comedy team! Boys of my heart.
On a serious note, I tried doing Tai Cai when I got up this morning. Laugh! Boy was I out of sync. I was happy no one was around..............just the boys and didn't dare laugh.
A long way to go.
travels with simon and Schuster.

No comments:

Post a Comment