Wednesday, February 24, 2010

day 5

Hi there fellow travelers!
It is a beautiful sunny day out here in New Mexico.
We are on our way to Santa Fe (RENT). We are about 90 miles away.............. to a
Starbucks. Are we addited or what????
There is another person traveling with us. We picked her up at the airport in Colorado Springs
yesterday.
Bet you can't guess where the first place we went was!!!! Kai and I raced in to the local Tj.
With a sigh of relief we shopped around for bargins. ( it is only fun if you get a deal )
It is so great to have Kai with us. She is working alot! She and the bus driver are having great times talking business. WOW .............. I also lost my seat at the front of the bus.
My perspective from back here is interesting. Have I said how much I LOVE New Mexico!
The boys are sleeping. This travel takes a lot out of you if you are a POODLE.
After we are done playing in Santa Fe, we will head to Albuquerque to do a little IWRC business...
I have been negletful again with my Raptor watch........... so I think I will get back to my business
of looking. ( from the back of the bus )
Travels with Simon and Schuster

2 comments: