Tuesday, July 6, 2010

and from Karla.........The bandanas are tied,Willy has sung, and we are on our way! Too bad you are not here......oh well, we are thinking of you. Jon just picked up the new trailer and we (meaning Randi and I) think it would be the perfect float for next year's 4th, We will be the queens, and you get to pick a theme! As long as it is cowboy. It has a hard wood floor so I think you can work with it!
We are probably going to have to have a plant of the day, since I am missing my garden, See if you can guess today's entry, as soon as I can figure out how to post it. There may be a prize at the end of the trip
I'm not sure what contest I will come up with to deal with missing Kit and Justin.
Simon and Schuster have been great travel companions It's impossible not to pick favorites......I'll tell you when we get home. Randi has assured me that they understand english, so we have to be careful.
The highlight of today is still to come, but all has been wonderful so far.
We are learning so much ......don't call Jon if you may end up with JEFF.....there are issues.
"Head west young man" just echoed from the front of our re-invented VW bus. So with the wind in our hair, smoke in our eyes, Idealism in our hearts, we go forth to meet our destiny!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment